Mawson Floors is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can turn cookies off in your browser www.themarketingpeople.com/blog/index.php/how-to-turn-cookies-off-in-browser/, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 173 Watling Street, Brownhills West, W. Mids. WS8 7LU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
They help us to improve our site and deliver a better experience for our users. Some of the cookies that we use are essential for the site to operate.
- Collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Our Cookies Help:
- Effectively administer our website
- Improve the user experience
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the security/speed of the site
- Aggregate information about the usage and effectiveness of our site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
|comment_author||WordPress||When visitors comment on the blog, they too get cookies stored on their computer. This is purely a convenience, so that the visitor won't need to re-type all their information again when they want to leave another comment.|
|comment_author_email||WordPress||When visitors comment on the blog, they too get cookies stored on their computer. This is purely a convenience, so that the visitor won't need to re-type all their information again when they want to leave another comment.|
|Comment_author_url||WordPress||When visitors comment on the blog, they too get cookies stored on their computer. This is purely a convenience, so that the visitor won't need to re-type all their information again when they want to leave another comment.|
|_utma||Google Analytics||A Google Analytics cookie, which keeps track of the number of times, a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||A Google Analytics cookie, which creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor enters a site.|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||A Google Analytics cookie, which creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor leaves the site|
|_utmv||Google Analytics||Used for reporting in Google Analytics classifying the visitor.|
We use traffic log cookies on our website and blog to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to be more user-friendly. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Our Own Cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Contact form validation to prevent spam emails being sent
- Tracking anonymous visits to website for statistical purposes
- Social Website Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here.
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many antispyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware
Our website uses a cookie to display our "Cookie Notice" at the top of the page. In order for us to remember that a user has agreed and wishes to close that notice we store an anonymous cookie that removes that notice for a period of 7 days. If you do not wish this cookie to be stored then you can choose not to close the notice.
Happy to Accept?